Standard Commerce Bank’s professionals can help management and owners by analyzing their company’s current financial status and help prepare for the future. By working with our advisory teams’ practice, clients benefit from expertise and an integrated approach that extends beyond the conventional services that companies in the corporate advisory services offer.
Our integrated services include:
- Equity Structure – We advise on the appropriate mix of equity of debt, taking into consideration the sector the company is competing in and their unique characteristics.
- Balance Sheet Restructuring – This service is offered to increase profitability and to permit flexibility which can enable the company to take quick advantage of situations as they arise.
- Valuation Services – Our team analyzes the figures of the company and of the transactions with the purpose of preparing for a process of acquisition, merger, disposal, reorganization and restructuring, as well as continued assessments for tax purposes and the optimization of the tax benefits for both individuals and legal entities.
- Litigation Advisory and Dispute Resolution Services – Our team of consultants and experts offer corporate experience combined with attorney interactions to clearly communicate and simplify complex business, intellectual property, accounting and finance issues.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – In advising companies on the acquisition of a company or set of assets; we evaluate potential acquisition targets, provide valuation analysis, and evaluate and propose financial and strategic alternatives. We also advise as to the timing, structure, financing, and pricing of the proposed acquisition, and assist in negotiation and closing the deal.
- Recapitalization – Used for both healthy and distressed companies. Standard Commerce Bank also offers the best strategy to accomplish these goals.